321 online free sex chatting - Dating website for liberals or communists
(3) There are all horrible disasters going around the world. (5) God is too stupid to do anything about these things. ARGUMENT FROM AMERICAN DEMOCRACY (1) God would never allow a non-Christian to become president. (3) I say an eternal universe is an arbitrary necessity. DESIGN/TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (VI) (1) Bunnies are cute. (2) It is a golden principle and applies to whatever I say it does.
All sex chat free site on mobil - Dating website for liberals or communists
(3) Based upon my subjective opinion, your opinion, that if everything is subjective then, perforce, God is subjective, is false. ARGUMENT FROM POSTMODERNISM (1) I'm going to prove to you that God exists. (2) If the reader finishes reading this proof, the existence of God will be proven to him/her. D.-in-Evolutionary-Biology, this proves that evolution is an unsound scientific concept. ARGUMENT FROM MYSTERIOUS USE OF PREPOSITIONS (1) It is impossible to disprove God with your puny human intellect unless you are above God. (3) Ill take that puzzled look on your face as a 'No.' (4) Therefore, God (being the highest thing ever) exists. DESIGN/TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (III) (1) If there is a designer, then God must exist. ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (III) (1) Isn't X amazing! (3) It is beyond human ability for so many authors over so long a time to write so many books from which we could hammer such a plot. (2) No other religious text describes a god that died for our sins! (2) No other religious text describes a god that rose from the dead! (2) Similarly, the atheist side occupies another extreme side of the spectrum. (4) Therefore, the liberal position on God is the most correct. JACK CHICK'S ARGUMENT FROM COMICS (1) I have all these cool Jesus comics. ARGUMENT FROM WE ALL GOT FAITH (1) We all believe in something. (3) My faith in God is no different from your faith that the sun will rise tomorrow morning.
(2) No subjective proof can be superior to any other subjective proof. (3) Therefore, September 11th was a punishment for something we did. (2) Through centuries of vigorous apologetics we've been able to forge a more or less coherent plot for the whole Bible. ARGUMENT FROM SACRIFICE (1) The Bible said Jesus died for our sins. ARGUMENT FROM JESUS' RESURRECTION (1) The Bible said Jesus rose from the dead. (3) The Biblical worldview is as good as the scientific worldview. LIBERALS' ARGUMENT FROM MODERATION (1) The Creationist side occupies an extreme side of the spectrum. ARGUMENT FROM TERRORISM (III) (1) Terrorists destroyed the WTC, killing thousands. (3) Only an intelligent being could design so many forms.
ARGUMENT FROM INSECURITY (1) We have gone to absolutely berserk lengths to establish that atheists are laughable morons. ARGUMENT FROM SUPERIORITY (1) If God does not exist, then I am an inferior being, since I am not "special" in a cosmic sense. (2) Atheists say that there are no absolute moral standards. ARGUMENT FROM HIDDEN LOGIC (I) (1) Intellectually, I know that the existence of God is impossible, or vastly improbable. ARGUMENT FROM HIDDEN LOGIC (II) (1) Atheists say that God doesn't exist. ARGUMENT FROM INDULGENCE (1) Atheists like to think that they can control their emotional desires. (3) Therefore, atheists feel the need to indulge in whatever they feel like without worrying about committing sin. ARGUMENT FROM EXHAUSTION (abridged) (1) Do you agree with the utterly trivial proposition X? (3) How about the slightly modified proposition X'? (3) Atheist also gives examples of martyrs outside Christendom. (2) Atheist offers several possible, natural explanations.
ARGUMENT FROM ABSOLUTE MORAL STANDARDS (1) If there are absolute moral standards, then God exists. (3) There is absolutely no other way that chariots could get to the bottom of the Red Sea. (2) Atheist notes that the NT doesn't mention anyone dying for their knowledge of Jesus' "physical" resurrection. ARGUMENT FROM ANECDOTAL EXPERIENCE (I) (1) I once experienced something I can't explain. (2) That someone must have been an eyewitness to the described events.
(37) So now we have used propositions X, X', Y, Y', Z, Z', P, P', Q and Q' to arrive at the obviously valid point R. (38) Atheist: Like I said, so far I've only agreed with X. (2) I won't bother to tell you what it is because, being atheists, you would be hostile to the conclusion anyway. ARGUMENT FROM "THE MATRIX" (1) We cannot prove that we don't live in a Matrix-like world. (3) If reality is contingent, then everything is possible. ARGUMENT FROM SUBJECTIVITY (1) Everything is subjective. (3) The plane crashed into a field, killing all aboard. (2) We have bad things happen to us when we're doing something bad. (6) God let September 11th happen to teach America humility. ARGUMENT FROM THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (I) (1) The Pledge clearly states that America is "one nation, under God * * *." (2) The existence of God is thus a necessary condition for the existence of America. (2) The Founding Fathers were really, really smart. (2) A couple of hundred years later, lots of Romans were Christians, and the emperor was a Christian too! ARGUMENT FROM LOTS OF BOOKS (1) The Bible has lots of books written by lots of authors over a long period of time. ARGUMENT FROM BRUTE FORCE (1) [Christian tears Darwin Fish off car, breaks it in thirds, sticks it to driver's side window.] (2) Therefore, the Theory of Evolution is wrong. So who knows if there would be a time evidence for Exodus was discovered? (3) Therefore, the Bible is describing historical events. ARGUMENT FROM EQUAL VALUE (PC ARGUMENT II) (1) Evolution and the scientific worldview is a worldview. (2) You are not discriminating against our worldview are you? The average snow storm produces about 1000 billion crystals. MARTIN GARDNER'S ARGUMENT (1) Atheists are absolutely right.
(81) So we now conclude from this that propositions L'', L''' and J'' are true. (82) I HAVEN'T AGREED WITH ANYTHING YOU'VE SAID SINCE X! PEACOCK ARGUMENT FROM SELECTIVE MEMORY (1) [Christian asks "stumper" question.] (2) [Atheist answers question.] (3) [A lapse of time] (4) [Christian repeats question.] (5) [Atheist repeats answer.] (6) [A lapse of time] (7) [Christian repeats question.] (8) [Atheist repeats answer.] (9) [A lapse of time] (10) [Atheist leaves in frustration.] (11) Atheist, you never answered my question. ARGUMENT FROM INEVITABILITY (1) I have proof that God exists. (3) That probability came from my ass, which I know assigns extremely accurate probabilities to propositions concerning the existence of God. (2) The passengers prayed and attacked the terrorists. PERCHANCE'S SISTER'S ARGUMENT (II) (1) September 11th was really, really bad. ARGUMENT FROM THE FOUNDING FATHERS (I) (1) Some of America's Founding Fathers wrote favorably about the Bible. (2) Only a Christian would include the words "God" and "Creator"! (4) A Christian Nation couldn't last over 200 years without God's help. ARGUMENT FROM THE FALL OF PAGAN ROME (1) When Jesus was crucified, the Roman Empire was pagan, ruled by a pagan emperor. ARGUMENT FROM TROY (1) There is little archeological evidence for the events in Exodus. It was discovered when people thought the Iliad was only a story! (2) The prophecy was later fulfilled by other records in the Book of Daniel. (2) It must be true if the book describes negative events. (2) Could it not be that God has set His symbol of the Triune God in each flake?
ARGUMENT FROM EXISTENTIAL LONELINESS (1) This can't be all there is to existence.
ST PAUL'S ARGUMENT FROM FOOLS (1) St Paul said that everybody knows God, but some neither glorify him nor give thanks to him, and they become fools. (2) Space is a physical vacuum, so there must be something non-physical filling it. (2) Atheist explains that it was probably just catharsis.
(177) ..it follows that proposition HRV, SHQ'' and BTU' are all obviously valid. (178) [Atheist either faints from overwork or leaves in disgust.] (179) Therefore, God exists. (10) (We are just ignoring all the not-nice things that Christians may or may not have done in the past, it's hard to trust history anyway, there are enemies of God working everywhere). (2) I have arbitrarily assigned the proposition God exists a probability of 0.75. (2) [Atheist points out Bill Gates and Ted Turner, who donate billions of dollars to charity.] (3) Yes, but do they build hospitals? ARGUMENT FROM TERRORISM (II) (1) A plane was hijacked by terrorists. ARGUMENT FROM THE FOUNDING FATHERS (II) (1) The Declaration of Independence includes the words "God" and "Creator". ARGUMENT FROM BIBLICAL PROPHECY (I) (1) The book of Daniel made some prophecies. ARGUMENT FROM SHAME (1) The Bible showed a group of people performing embarassing actions. DESIGN/TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (V) (1) Out of 3,300 pictures of snow-crystals catalogued no two are exactly alike. If one is like a fern it has 6 out-pointing leaves; if like a windmill, it has 6 sails; if like a starfish, 6 ribs; or if like a fir tree, 6 stems with plumes set in perfect symmetry. The Hebrew word for snow equals 333 (Hebrew letters stand for numbers).Tags: Adult Dating, affair dating, sex dating